Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's a....

GIRL!!!


We are so excited for Emrie to have a little sister! We had a gender reveal party with all of our friends and family and didn't find out until we opened up the trunk with balloons! Such a fun way to find out :)

I know I have been m.i.a, but it has been crazy busy around here.  I thought it was only fair to tell you what we are having though since I made the announcement that we were pregnant! Hopefully I will keep up with the blog a little better!

We are so excited to meet our sweet little one in January! And for her name we have decided on...
Monroe
No middle name yet.  We have a few floating around.  But Monroe was the town I grew up in as a little kid and also is a family name on Grant's side so it seemed only fitting.  I am quite smitten over her name :)

6 comments:

Chelsea L said...

Congratulations, Ashley! And that name is beautiful!!

The Millers said...

This is the cutest idea!!! ANd I am in love with the name!!

Just found your cute blog! I am your newest follower, would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower! Super cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
-meandmr.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats times 100000000!!! How exciting for you and your little family! Love the name Monroe.

alex said...

Congratulations! Lovely pictures and great idea! I love the name by the way!:)

The Olive Tree Blog said...

congrats and i love her name!!