Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Minute Gifts

I think I am finally almost done Christmas shopping.  I envy those people who already have all their shopping done, presents wrapped and under the tree. 
Someday :)

For those who are still shopping (or those who want to spend some of their Christmas money), these are some cute finds!

{source + where to buy= Gap}

I may have already bought 2 of these :) free shipping and 30% off right now!
{source + where to buy= J crew}

{source + where to buy= payless! It's true.  So cute}

{source + where to buy= Old navy}

{source + where to buy= makepienotwar}

And since I have been in the bracelet making mood, I decided to post a couple of them in my Shop!



Happy Weekend!


*Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, your bracelets turned out great!

... said...

the bracelets are fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

love these ideas... the scarf and your bracelets are my fave!

Mindee said...

What cute gift ideas and thanks for putting the link too! Your braclets are so pretty!