Sunday, October 23, 2011

Psalm 2:11

"Serve the Lord with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling."

Reverent: feeling or showing profound respect
Trembling: shake involuntary--usually out of excitement

I have read and heard this verse so many times, but when reading it again the other day it really hit me.  Do I serve the lord with profound respect?  Do I rejoice in Him everyday with excitement?

My prayer is that this verse would be so true in my life.  I pray that I would serve Him everyday--good or bad.  I pray that I would rejoice with excitement when I am happy and when I am down.

Happy Sunday! Hope it was a great one :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a grand Sunday for moi! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Never thought of that post that way, Ash. Thanks for sharing :)

The Arizona Russums said...

Hi Ashley, I just noticed you were at the Shine Event last week. I wish I could have met you! I was there too!

Ashley Blunt said...

Oh bummer! I wish we could have met there too! It was a great event thoough huh? :)