Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's in a name?

Hello!
Wow, I have been talking about doing this forever and FINALLY have done it :) Thank you to the wonderful Jamie (who is also my lovely pen pal) who pushed me along and was a huge help ;)

Well, The Pink Ruffle? Where did that name come from? Silly, but I figure we should start with that.  I was thinking about starting an etsy shop with all the headbands I make, but for the life of me could not decide on a name.  My friend Katie and I talked about a million names and either they just didn't seem to fit or they were already taken.  So, I was in Emrie's room changing her diaper or something one day and looked at her window and there they were...her pink ruffled curtains :) Random I know, but it all seemed to click and The Pink Ruffle was created!  

I am excited to share this blog journey with everyone! I am so encouraged by all the blogs I read so thought I would jump on the bandwagon :)

Enjoy and welcome! :)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

What a great name! So unique and girly. Love it!! :) Your headbands are adorable. And welcome to the blogosphere!! You're gonna love it!

grey rose (they/them) said...

H O O R A Y!
love your blog, love the name, love you! xo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog, so pretty!!!!! The pink ruffle is a great name... super sweet and cute and just perfect for your shop! Check your email. XXOO

Katelyn- Domestic Charm said...

LOVE the blog! :)