Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tis the season...

Finally! Today was in the 80's and it felt W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L :)
For most, 80 is their summer, but here in AZ it is the beginning of our fall...
Now that Fall seems to have officially begun, here are some of my favorite things of the season!
My favorite drink ever!! Salted caramel hot chocolate.  Do it!
Probably need to buy THIS for Emrie :)
Fall headbands with a little extra sparkle ;)  Haven't listed it yet
Pumpkin carving
Flying to California to see the in-laws
Not only do I love these things pictured, but I love comfy sweaters, extra snuggles, snow (when we drive to go see it), extra family gatherings, giving, making goodies, eating WAY too much and just enjoying the season.  

It goes by too fast!

What is your favorite part of the season?

linking up with these wonderful ladies!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH I LOVE salted caramel hot chocolate too! I see this in our near future :)
Emrie looks like a beauty as usual, so glad she napped well today for you! And get that hat for Emrie, it is so cute.

Love you!

Ashley said...

Just found you through the October Followers Fest link up. Your blog is adorable- I look forward to reading more! :)

And I'd have to say my favorite part of the season is the colors of the leaves changing. And college football! ha!

... said...

Wasn't the weather amazing!! :) I love that drink too...I had the mocha version tonight :)

Love Sparkle Pretty said...

Hi :) I found you on the followers fest and the first thing I saw was that yummy salted caramel hot chocolate from starbucks and I was like "I am definitely following her!" lol
I actually just found a recipe for a homemade salted caramel mocha and posted it in my blog :)

Here's the link to my post:
http://lovesparklepretty.blogspot.com/2011/10/warm-tea-good-news-inspiration-lovelies.html

I want to try the recipe very soon! :D

Holly said...

Hi, found you from the followers fest and your newest reader :)

Love your blog!

Dani said...

new follower from the follow fest!

Erin said...

New follower from follow fest! I too love fall! Its my favorite time of year!

Jennifer said...

New follower from followfest! I love that headband on your adorable little girl.

Elisha said...

Hi! I'm Elisha. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is my favorite! Your blog is so beautiful! I can't wait to read more!

Christina'Marie said...

I just recently finally tried the salted caramel hot choco as well. so, so yummy, def on the top of my list! Found u through followers fest & once I have a baby girl (or for a shower gift) I will definetly be getting some of your headbands, theyre just so cute! Have a wonderful weekend:)

Carly said...

New follower from the Follower Fest! I love the salted caramel drinks also...I have a link for a recipe on my blog. My husband and I made it last night and it was WoNderFul!

Janene said...

I love leaves that change color--and pumpkin spice latte: ) Found you on the fest: )

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh my goodness!! i need to go to starbucks STAT!!

Mae said...

Found you on Followers Fest. Cute blog! My favorite thing about fall is staying inside with cozy sweaters and a good cup of coffee :)

www.maemcconnell.blogspot.com