Thursday, November 17, 2011

DIY Boutique Display: Day 1

I thought it would be fun to share a few fun ways to spice up the way you display your pieces while doing a boutique!  I will do a few different posts, and today this one is REALLY easy.

Not only do I love easy, but I also love CHEAP!


If you have little hair clips or something small, this is the display for you :)

Materials:
plate
candle stick holder
E6000 

I got my plate and candle stick holders from goodwill and got 2 of each for only $2 total.



Use the E6000 and glue the candle stick to the bottom of the plate

Place a book on top of the plate and let dry overnight.


And simple as that! Seriously makes for a great display and I made two and put one on each side of the table.

And if you're not doing a boutique, you could use this for your jewelry at home or even a cupcake  :)

Happy crafting!


 

7 comments:

The Cantelmo Family said...

Love this! Can't wait to see more!!! XOXO

Matt and Chelsea said...

Oo that's so pretty, I'll definitely be making this!

hannah singer said...

love it!

Carly said...

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, thanks for sharing!

Jamie said...

Simple, love it!

Jamie - Snow In December said...

GORGEOUS!!! Loook at all that cute stuff! I want one of each! ;0)

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love the way you display your table! Everything is so pretty. Thanks for the tutorial. :)