Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time

Lately, Grant and I have been talking about our time

Do we use it wisely?

We decided that at night instead of just making dinner and then sitting in front of the TV and taking Emrie on the same boring walk every night, we are going to start being creative and start using our time better

I want Emrie to have fun memories and just because at night we are tired, it is a time that our little family is all together

Tonight was the first of many nights where instead of watching TV we decided to listen to music

After dinner, we went to a fun park for our walk where there were ducks, a lake, football practice and basketball players

Oh yeah and some hop scotch :)

It was so fun to do something different

I could get used to thinking outside of the box and creating sweet memories with my little family of 3!


9 comments:

... said...

I love this!! :) So much fun to be able to do something new and exciting...plus it is a wonderful lasting memory as well!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Where is the hop scotch?
This weekend we should go to the train park, Emrie would love it!

Stesha said...

please be any more adorable!!!! love you Ash!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Olivia said...

So sweet! It's always fun to mix things up!

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

Love this post and a great reminder. Always great to switch things up..keeps things adventurous. :)

My Life as Whitney said...

How cute! I love doing things differently and changin' up the routine!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Ashley. We try to come up with 'fun' activities after dinner too. I'm going to have to start thinking of more 'inside' ones though... because it's getting cold!

The Sweet Life said...

Aww that sounds like so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You're a fantastic mama. Looks like Emrie had lots of fun. This post is really similar to one I just wrote last night... I have it scheduled for Monday or Tuesday. Great minds think alike! haha.
LOVE YA!