Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bargain

Bargain shopping is my favorite.  I try to not buy anything full price. Here in Arizona we have a place called Last Chance. It is everything from Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack that ends up at Last Chance.  
I was there this weekend and 2 ladies in front of me were talking about how they flew in for the weekend to do all their shopping.
It is that great of place.
These are normally $80 plus and I got the steal of $25

Steve Madden boots sold in stores for $125, got them for $40!

These were a little outside the box for me, but for $20 I couldn't pass these Sperry's up!

I used up the last of my Christmas money from family and it was well worth it! 
It's always nice to get a good deal.

Where are your favorite bargain stores? 

Here is an outfit I wore today...No picture of me in it, but it was a bargain so I thought I would share where to get something similar :)


Top: Forever21/Cream Jeggings: Old Navy/Boots: Old Navy/
Grey Sweater: Nordstrom/Necklace: Nordstrom rack
Gold studs: Nordstrom Rack/Gold Watch: Macys/ Purse: Betsy Johnson from Marshalls


6 comments:

Alana Christine said...

I wish we had a store like that! What great bargains!!

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job. I need to go shopping with you :)

The Olive Tree Blog said...

Target! If the right time I have gotten shoes for as little as $4.00!? Also they are great for little girls clothes...brand new I don't think I ever paid more that $2.oo for shirts,skirts, and dresses for my daughter ;)

Laura Hernandez said...

LOVE your blog! I found via Keeping up with Cantelmo's.

http://our-reflection.blogspot.com

http://laurahernandezphotography.blogspot.com

Megan said...

LOVE good deals!! can't wait hit up Last Chance when we move out there this summer :)

and LOVED your turband on Melanie's blog!!

*Anna* said...

Don't you LOVE last chance! Its not such a good thing that I live only 10 minutes away from it, making it so accessible!

I was blog browsing this am, and stumbled across your blog....nice to find an Arizona blogger!

Anna :)