Happy New Year's!
I can't believe that is is 2012...wow!
What a year 2011 was, but I sure am ready for 2012 :)
In thinking about this upcoming year, I have BIG dreams and goals both personally and for my etsy shop.
1. Put God first, then Grant and then Emrie. This is a tough one for me. I sometimes get these all wrong and mixed up.
2. Work out and eat better
3. Start serving with Emrie somewhere. My thought it to take her to a retirement home once a month or more and just sit and talk with the elderly. Whenever we are out, it is always the old people who she just smiles at and I can see the joy she brings them.
4. Spend more time in the Word and pray more. I am loving the devotional "Jesus Calling", but I don't want that to take substitute of my actual Bible time.
5. Find joy in EVERY day and live with a purpose
1. Sell more than just headbands. I have added a couple bracelets, but my goal is to offer headbands and clips for the little ones and then jewelry for the mamas! I love jewelry, so my thought is some more fun bracelets and necklaces! Anyone have any ideas of things you would like??
2. Only sell things that I LOVE, nothing short of that.
3. Hit 200 sales or more. But if not, I will still be ok! It is fun to have a goal though.
4. Market my shop a little better.
5. Blessing others is one of my greatest joys, so make my shop a blessing to others!
These are just a few goals I have for this upcoming 2012!
It's gonna be a great year! I just know it :)